måndag 29 mars 2010

Wedding card

This weekend I made this weddingcard.
( I have made one more card and a box to but them I will show you later this week. )
I wanted to try to make cards that´s not only for birthdays.
I like this card and I made it in pink and brown, I like those colors together.
I use a Magnolia wedding stamp that I bought in Borås on Magnolias shop
when I was visiting.It is so cute.Color with distress inc as usual ( spells?? )The butterfly is from one of Martha Stewart punches.Made som stickles glitter on the flower.Later this week I will show you the other card I made.
Thanks for stoping by!!
Hugs!

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

beautiful card for a wedding hun

Love Dawn xx

vena7 sa...

fantastyczne .wszystko piekne .stempelki oraz dziurkacze i ich motywy wspaniale dobrane kolory .świetne praca .podziwiam