onsdag 29 december 2010

Wish you a Happy New Year!

I guess this will be the last enter for this year. ;o)
I hope you all had a great christmas!
I´m of work untill 10th of january and I love it.I have only take it easy with my kids and I have only done what  I feel to do.Love it!
Haven´t done any cards but I have on the other hand organised my stamps and that is good.So I really want to start on the cards again and I hope I will do so this week.
I sold all my christmas cards on the christmas market  and that was fun.I have to do more cards for next year!

Thought I show you a little christmas tag i made....
 Use the Magnolia dies tag.
 Stamped with Magnolias christmas stamp on it.
Took som chalk on the edges all around.
First with the brown and then with tha black.
And at last I took som glitter stickles around it.Love glitter! ;o)
And you have a cute and easy to make little tag either to put on some card or on some christmas gift.

Se you soon and thanks for stoping by!!
Malin

3 kommentarer:

Gerdie sa...

Hej Malin,
I want to wish you and your kids, a very happy, healthy, unique and loving 2011!!!!

I'm busy working on the new house of our youngest daughter and her boyfriend(painting etc).


Big hug
Gerdie

bitte71 sa...

Hejsan!
Jag har kikat runt här i den här bloggen och dels din andra pysselblogg - SÅ mycket fint du gör!
Jag lägger till dig i mina favoriter om det är ok?
Ha det bra, kram Marie

Linda sa...

Tack för besöket! Så jättemycket fint du har gjort! :) Kram