måndag 31 januari 2011

Pink christmas card

Today I will show you a pink christmas card.
I´m still in the cc challange and one of the challange was to create a christmas card.
It is also my christmas card for week3, yeah I know I´m a little bit behind but sometimes the kids need to get first..giggle... ;o)
This time I have been using a stamp from PANDURO, I really like it.
The pattern papper is from imaginisce.
I have been coloring with distress ink.

I´m also joining Totally Gorjuss challange.
Thanks for stoping by!
Hugs Malin

4 kommentarer:

martina's kaartjes sa...

wow ! this is very pretty and warm card ! great result !
greetings, martina
x

Knerten sa...

Å, så lekkert :-)
Herlig stempel, og flotte farger og pynt, Malin.

CillaT sa...

Ååå så fint och välarbetat=)

Kat sa...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x