onsdag 16 mars 2011

Lo with my son.

Hi there!!
Today I will show you one Lo that I made with my Dt-kit from Kristinas Scrapbooking.
I have been using papers from Bo Bunny and I just loved them!! This paper are from the Gabrielle Collection.
I wanted it to be a little shabby chic and I hope I made it.Well at least I´m saticfied with it and thats the main point..giggle...
And here are some close ups to...
Some of the stuff you can find at Kristinas Scrapbooking and some of the stuff was my own as white flowers, cake paper, swirls, leafs and the dotted paper. But please visit Kristinas she has a lot of goodies in her shop!
If you want to read more about it visit Kristinas Blogg!
I just have to tell you also when I tryed this rub ons , I loved it and I think I´m hooked on it...giggle...have to buy some later on!

Thanks for stoping by!
Hugs Malin

4 kommentarer:

elsamaja sa...

Superfin!!
Jag blir verkligen sugen att göra nåt med mina nya papper, när jag ser det här, men jag har inte tid!!
Min gubbe fyller 50 nästa vecka, så på lördag ska vi ha firande av honom här hemma, men nästa helg ska jag på scrapträff hela helgen, så jag laddar inför det =)

Kram

elsamaja58

Knerten sa...

Kjempeflott LO, fine farger :-) Nydelig gutt !

Marie/Mison sa...

Superfin!Gillar att du gjort en romantisk kill layout!

Kristina Melin sa...

Mycket tjusigt!! Det var verkligen spännande att se hur vackert det kunde bli med paketet jag satte ihop! Du är så grymt duktig!