söndag 19 juni 2011

Congratulations card

Hello there!
Here it has been raining almost 24 hours, it´s so boring BUT the good thing is that you don´t need to have a bad conscience if you are inside and scrap. ;o)
I made a card for Kristinas scrapbooking again, I have 2 days a week that I need to post in the blog and my days are wednesdays and sundays. Så today was my day again and this is what I made this time.


Please make here a visit and in here blog you can find out all that I have been using fpr this card.
Hugs Malin

5 kommentarer:

Stephi sa...

Å så mycket fint du har i din blogg.
Vad kul att du vill vara med på min candy. Stephi

Maia sa...

Here in the Netherlands it's raining too but it was for 2 months very dry.
What a lovely card you made Malin!
I like that picture and that border of stickles glitter.
Have a nice week!

Ann-Charlotte's blogg sa...

Jätte snyggt kort! Gillar wellpappen och punchinella saker man glömmer mellan varven ;-)
Snyggt även på insidan och baksidan
Ha det...
Kramar

Knerten sa...

Så flott kort, Malin ! Nydelig papir og herlig motiv og pynt.

Susy sa...

Så makalöst vackert!!!!

KRAM SUSY