söndag 12 juni 2011

Tea-box

Hello there!
Today I will show you a little tea-box I made.
It is a Dt work for Kristinas so please make here a visit.
I have made it from an aftereight box tutorial but I made it for my tea bags.And I made four boxes that I put together since I usually buy a texbox with four different tea taste in it.
I also use some stamps from Bo Bunny, I just LOVE them!! Love the clock and the keyhole!

Hope you hade a nice weekend!
Me, I just started to take off some paint from my door. ;o) Have to repaint it...giggle...NOT that fun but someone has to do it. ;o)
Hugs Malin

2 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Helt underbart snyggt!
En sån vill man ha framme och titta på hela tiden!!!!

KRAMIS SUSY

Maia sa...

I am bad in English too but i hope you can read it.
What a super nice tea box you made and that graduate card is amazing!
Have a nice week,
Greatings Maia