onsdag 20 juli 2011

Hello! New cards!

Hello there!
I have my summer holliday at the time so there will not be that much scrapbooking right now...giggle...
But I made 2 cards for Kristinas Scrapbooking that I will show to you:
Now I´m working on a weddingcard that a friend ordered.It has to go in the colour black, white and red...It´s a challange for me and I hope it will turn out well.I will show you later when it is finished.

I hope you all have a great summer!! ( at my town it mostly raining or it is cloudy, not that fun but I do get my house cleaned up! ;o)..giggle...PLEASE give me more SUN!)

Hugs Malin

2 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Underbart vackra!!!

Här regnar det också...

KRAM SUSY

Pilla sa...

Hej,
På några av dina kort har du gjort så söta glitterramar. De är sååå fina. Har du gjort dem med stickes? Jag får aldrig det så jämnt med stickles nämligen, det bara klumpar sig för mig, därför jag undrar... :)
Älskar din blogg och går ofta in hit och blir inspirerad!
Kram
Pilla