söndag 27 november 2011

Happy birthday card...and more.

Hello there!
Long time no see, or how do you say?
It has been a long time since I wrote here.
My grandfather died 9th october and I really haven´t feelt like do some scrapbooking, crochetteing or anything.Some I had to do because of my job with Kristinas but it really has been hard when my heart hasn´t been there.

This week we had the funural for grandpa, I was really close to him and my grandmother so I have spend a lot of time with my grandma this last 2½ week that has passed by so everything at home has come second place since I spend so much time at her place.I don´t want her to be alone and I want to be there for her as they have always been there for me.
So, thats why I haven´t been here.

BUT today I will show you a card I made to my grandma, her sisters birthday is in december so she wanted to send her a card and this is it:
Her sisters name is Anny and she turnes 80 years old.

Here is also some other stuff I have made and I made it with stuff from Kristinas scrapbooking so please make her a visit and look in the blog for Kristinas to!
Have a nice sunday!
Hugs Malin

4 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Så otroligt mycket fint!

KRAM SUSY

Maia sa...

Very nice cards Malin!
Sometimes you must make time too cherish and help your family.
My condolances with your grandfather it is a great lost for you and it' s nice that you can spend more time with your grandmother, she needs you during this difficult time.
I wish you all the best , take it easy!
sweet greetings and a big hug xxx
Maia

Knerten sa...

Så leitt å høre om din bestefars bortgang, Malin, det er forståelig at du ikke prioriterer scrapping i en slik tid.
Desto hyggeligere å se det nydelige kortet du har laget til din bestemors søster - det ble veldig flott ! Nydelige papirer, motiv og pynt:-)
Flotte julekort og pakkelapp også, du er flink, og det er så hyggelig å se hva du lager !
Ønsker deg en fin adventstid:-)
Klem
Turid

Chris_P sa...

Superfina kort!!!