söndag 15 januari 2012

My daughter.

This weekend, I and a friend took all saturday and just scrap together.My 13 year old daughter and her cousin who also is 13 joined us.
And they also sat all day from 12 to 24 and just scrap together.I didn´t get verry much done since I helped both my friend and the kids but we had a lot of fun!And I did make 2 cards for my self. ;o)

Today my daughter couldn´t stop so she has, almost all day, been sitting in the livingroom and making a card.
I told the kids to look in the Magnolia magasin to get inspiration, find something they like and try to make one themselves. And this is what my daughter made:
Saturday:
She was inspired by this card in the magnolia magasin
and SHE did this card:

The only thing I helped her with was cutting the paper and put on the girls.
The other card she made today she was inspired by this card:
And this is HER card:

Today I only helped her put on the white border on the paper.She sat with this card all day long today, painting this little magnolia girls and so on.She really enjoyed it and I just think it is fun that she likes it.
She is only 13 so I think that looking in this magasines is a verry good thing to do when they want to make a card, they get inspiration and do cards after the magasins.After a while I think they can get there own ideas for their cards, don´t you think?

In the begining they asked me all the time, mom how should I do and what did I think and so on, so I simply took this magasins and told them, find a card in the magasin that YOU like and make a similar one. And they did. =o)

Just wanted to show you my daughters work this weekend when the kids joined us for hours in this lovely scrapbooking hobby!

Hugs Malin

3 kommentarer:

Kristina ScrapSalig sa...

Vad roligt att din dotter gillade att scrappa och det syns att hon har talang för det också! Vilka otroliga alster, det går inte överhuvudtaget att se att hon är "nybörjare", så vackra kort!

Ingen av mina två döttrar (17 & 18 år) är sugna på att pyssla med mig, inte de senaste tio åren iaf. =D Nu står hoppet till lille sonen som strax fyller 3. Än så länge pysslar han mer än gärna med mig, håller tummarna att det ska hålla i sig, läääänge :)

Kramar

Jill sa...

Så flink hun er Malin!
Du må virkelig være stolt av henne! Min yngste på 3 år kan ikke få nok av hverken stampler, klipping eller fargelegging og kommer stadig vekk inn til meg og sier; mamma, skal vi stemple litt eller?
Herlig med kreative barn!
Ha en god kreativ dag til både deg og din datter :)
Klemmer

Susy sa...

Vilka härliga kort, duktig dotter du har!

KRAM SUSY