lördag 2 mars 2013

For my knitting needle

I´m a little late nowdays....sorry for that!
BUT things just happens in my life and I just LOVE it.
I will have to tell you that my hubby and I decided to move in together!
I will sell my house and we will move into his house...later we will try to find a new house for us, a house that only has been ours. A house where no ex has lived in and so on...giggle... ;)
And I´m verry happy!
Maby just maby I will celebrate my 40´th birthday in a new house then.... ;)

WELL now to this scrapbooking thing, I havent show you my past 2 weeks of work for Kristinas Scrapbooking so here it comes.
First one up is  something for my knitting needles!


Next one up is a little bookmark for my books!

Next time you will probably see a card again. ;)
Hope you liked it!
Hugs Malin


1 kommentar:

Knerten sa...

Så hyggelig, grattis Malin ! Det blir stas med nytt hus sammen med mannen i ditt liv :-)
Herlig strikkepinneeske du har pyntet også, og flott bokkort. Flink, du :-)
Ha en flott weekend fortsatt !
Klem
Turid