söndag 23 juni 2013

Christmascard!

Hello there!
Today it´s my blog day at Kristinas Scrapbooking and of course I will show you here on my blog to!
I was at a scrapbook meeting last weekend and it always use to be a challange at this meetings.Of course I wanted to join and at this meeting the challange was - To make a christmascard! ;)
So, here it is!
This time I have been using a hÄnglar and stÄnglar stamp that I just LOVE!! I´m so glad that I have this one.I really like the old ones that are grown ups AND with real faces!
The paper is one of Maja Designs new ones but I just use tha backside of it. Think it turned out very well AND I actually won the challange with it!! Happy me!

Hope you liked it!
Hugs Malin

2 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Underbart härligt julkort!

Önskar dig en härlig sommar!

KRAM SUSY

Laila sa...

Vilken härlig färgsättning du gjort på det här kortet!
Super snyggt. Dessutom är det kul att se en äldre stämpel igen.