söndag 25 augusti 2013

A gift bag

Hello friends!
Today it´s sunday AGAIN.
I´m not really into sundays since this is the day I start my week of work. Every sunday evening at 23:06 my shift is on and then I work like this for 5 nights. I work from 23:06 to 05:54. I like work nights BUT I don´t like my work. ;)

The good thing about sundays is that it s my turn to blog for Kristinas Scrapbooking and today I have a little giftbag for you.


 
I hope you like it.
I usually don´t like orange BUT when I scrap I found out that I think I like the color...giggle...
Have a nice sunday!
Hugs Malin

4 kommentarer:

Maria Thim Kokki sa...

Sååå fint <3

Marja Sch sa...

Wow this is wonderful. You make beautiful card. So I became a follower of your blog. Hugs Marja

Åsa/asamia sa...

Å så mycket fint du skapar! Älskar dina fina detaljer och de fina färgerna. Tack för titten!

Ulla sa...

Vilket underbart kort, härliga färger.
Kram Ulla