onsdag 23 oktober 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello dear friends!
I have SO little time at the moment for this blog and for my scrapbooking.I have take this month of from my dt missions.Because I sold my house and we only have this month to move out and clean the intire house.I have 3 floors at my house so it´s a lot to clean and move out. 1th november the new owner will take over the house so I really have my hands full.
BUT I have a card that I haven´t show on the blog that I made for Kristinas Scrapbooking a while ago, I hope you like it.
It´s time for christmas! ;)

I hope you like it!
Hugs Malin

2 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh så himla fint kort! Verkligen helt ljuvligt!!!! :)

Lycka till med flytt och städning (bläää) ;)
Kram

Miss Sophie scrappar sa...

Vilket fint kort!! Edvin som stjärngosse är så söt!!!
Kram Sophie