tisdag 1 december 2015

CAS Christmas card.

Oh my, it´s only 24 days left for christmas!!!

In the weekend I was at a scrapbook meeting and they had a contest " Do a CAS christmas project".
So, I made a christmas card and I must say it is HARD to do this CAS cards and stuff!!
I had so nice table neighbors and this card is what I came up with. It was nothing that the people on the meeting did like and wote for BUT  I´m happy with it anyway.
I hope you soon can se all the participants nice contributions on "Skövdescrap" facebook site here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/164874153594850/?fref=ts

I don´t usually do so mutch CAS cards since I think it is really hard BUT I do like CAS cards a lot. I have to work on it I think.
I also have this as my DT project for Idas Magasin this week.
Anyway I hope you will enjoy it!

Hugs Malin

Inga kommentarer: