tisdag 3 maj 2016

Cyber Crop

For the first time ever I joined a CC on facebook that was held by Engströms Artstudio.
It was between 22-23 of april when they put up all the contest and then we had untill sunday May 1st to enter with our contributions. It was SO much fun!! I think it was about 15 different contest ( 5 each day from 22-23 of april ) and then we could just create. Sunday May 1st was the last day to put up our creations in the different categories. I joined 4 of them, that was the time I had to create between work, birthday party and so on and I really really enjoyed it!! Why haven´t I joined something like this before??  I hope there will be more of this.
So today I thought I would show you one of my creations, and I also made my creations as dt project for Idas Magasin, as we say in Sweden "2 flies in one bang" ( google wants to translate it to two birds with one stone?? ).
So this is both for Idas Magasin as a Dt project and in the contest "friendship" in Engströms cybercrop.
Hope you will like it.......



The text say " YOU ARE VALUABLE"

See you soon!
Hugs Malin

Inga kommentarer: